Search
Close this search box.

3M Half Marathon – Distance Challenge Race Report

Amber Wadey registered for the Distance Challenge after realizing that she perfectly fit the profile for the “average” DC runner. She participated in an ARC member interview earlier this year and we’ve asked her to let us follow along as she runs the series by contributing her race reports to our blog. We hope you […]

Decker Challenge – Race Report from a Newbie

Amber Wadey registered for the Distance Challenge after realizing that she perfectly fit the profile for the “average” DC runner. She participated in an ARC member interview earlier this year and we’ve asked her to let us follow along as she runs the series by contributing her race reports to our blog. We hope you […]

Run for the Water – Race Report from a Newbie

Run Free Texas 8k – Race Report from a Newbie

Amber Wadey participated in an ARC member interview as the first person to register for the 2016-2017 Distance Challenge, after realizing that she perfectly fit the profile for the “average” Distance Challenge runner. We have asked her to let us follow along as she runs the series by contributing her race reports to our blog. […]

2016 Board of Directors Elections

It’s that time of the year again–for ARC Members to weigh in on who they’d like to represent them on the Board of Directors. Read below for brief candidate bios, and start thinking about who you’d like to see on next year’s board. (You can descriptions of each Board Member role here.) A few quick […]

2015-2016 Distance Challenge Recap

How far did I just run? Who is running with me? How much pizza have I earned? These are questions that every runner struggles with from time to time. To help you along, we’ve put together this infographic about what our Distance Challenge participants have accomplished this season. Thanks to all our awesome participants for […]

2015 Board of Directors Elections

Time for elections at Austin Runners Club! We’ve taken the election process online this year in order to reach more members. Below you can read candidate bios, then head over to our election survey to cast your vote. Winners will be announced at our annual spring party, as well as on our website and social […]

Back on My Feet Austin- A Non-Profit Giving Hope on The Run

Austin is a city that thrives on collaboration, which in turn fuels its innovative spirit. As a non-profit, Austin Runners Club is honored to partner with several other organizations and businesses in our community to work toward our mission. Throughout the next few months we’ll be highlighting other great organizations that strive to promote fitness […]