We are seeing great progress locally in beating back COVID-19, and we’ll continue to reference local and federal guidance to make sure we’re adhering to the latest standards. The CDC has recently updated their guidance for fully vaccinated people. What does this mean for ARC group runs? Based on this new guidance, we decided to gradually ease back some of our recommendations.
- We are no longer asking runners to wear masks or physically distance, assuming the group run starts and finishes outdoors.
- If the running group meets at a local establishment, please respect their mask and distancing protocols.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please stay home.
- Prevention Measures are still recommended for unvaccinated people per the CDC.
- Individual ARC group runs may choose to maintain the previous protocols. Please check with your group run leaders!